Rangamati Tour, Natural Beauty of Rangamati, Part of Chittagong Hill Tracts of Bangladesh
03 days & 02 nights
Minimum Group Size: 06+
Package Price Foreign Tourist: USD $250 – (per person)
Rangamati is the administrative headquarters of Rangamati Hill District in the Chittagong Hill Tracts of Bangladesh. It is also a Capital city of Chittagong Hill Tracts. The town is located at 22°37’60N 92°12’0E and has an altitude of 14 metres (49 feet).It’s a travel destination of Bangladesh which is known as “Lake City”. The district is administered by an office named as District Administration,Rangamati Bangladesh. Chittagong a 77 km road amidst green fields and winding hills leads to Rangamati; which is a wonderful repository of scenic splendours with flora and fauna of varied descriptions.
Exclusive trip to Rangamati
Day 00: Dhaka – Rangamati :
• Departure for Rangamati by A/C coach at 2130hrs.
• Over night bus journey.
Day 01: Rangamati :
• Arrive early in the morning.
• Check in hotel
• Start for sightseeing by reserved boat Hanging Bridge, Pada Ting Ting, Rajbari & Shovolong.
• Back to hotel & over night at hotel.
Day 02: Rangamati :
• Take breakfast
• Easy & free day for self activity
• Over night stay at hotel.
Day 03: Rangamati – Dhaka :
• After breakfast start for back Dhaka at 0930hrs
• Arrive Dhaka at afternoon.
• Back to your sweet home & End the trip.
- Dhaka – Rangamati – Dhaka by AC Volvo bus tickets
- 02 nights twin accommodation at Hotel
- Breakfast at Hotel
- All sightseeing as per above itinerary by reserved boat.
- All time take care by experienced guide during the trip.