Cox’s Bazar & St. Martin Tour, an exclusive tour to Sea Beach & Coral Island
(Dhaka – Cox’s Bazar – St. Martin – Dhaka)
(Minimum Group size 06 person)
05 nights & 04 days
(2 Nights stay at Cox’s bazar – 1 Night stay at St. Martins Island)
Per Person @ BDT 12,999/-
Foreign Tourist: USD $290 – (per person)
The City of British captain Hiram Cox. Having the world’s longest unbroken sandy sea beach (120 km) sloping gently down to the blue water of the Bay of Bengal. In Cox’s Bazar have many colorful Pagodas, Buddhist Temples, Dry fish center etc. The beauty of sun setting on the rolling sea wave and moonlit night is simply captivating. All together give the aura of the fairyland a Tourist Paradise. Interesting place around Cox’s Bazar Himchari, Ramu, Sonadia Island, Moheshkalil Island, Teknef, and St. Martin Island.
St. Martin Island:
St. Martin’s Island (Bengali: সেন্ট মার্টিন্স দ্বীপ) is a small island (area only 8 km2) in the northeastern part of the Bay of Bengal, about 9 km south of the tip of the Cox’s Bazar-Teknaf peninsula, and forming the southernmost part of Bangladesh. There is a small adjoining island that is separated at high tide, called Chhera island. It is about 8 km west of the northwest coast of Myanmar, at the mouth of the Naf River. The first settlement started just 250 years ago by some Arabian sailors who named the island ‘Zajira’.
During British occupation the island was named St. Martin Island. The local names of the island are “Narical Gingira”, also spelled “Narikel Jinjira/Jinjera”, which means ‘Coconut Island’ in Bengali, and “Daruchini Dip”. It is the only coral island in Bangladesh.
Cox’s Bazar & St. Martin Tour, an exclusive tour to Sea Beach & Coral island
:: Tour Activity ::
Day 00: Dhaka – Cox’s Bazar:
• Meet & greetings at 2130hrs.
• Start for Cox’s Bazar at 2200hrs from Rajarbag AC Bus.
• Over night bus journey.
Day 01: Cox’s Bazar:
• After Breakfast will enjoy swimming at world largest sea beach.
• Back to hotel and have lunch.
• After rest will enjoy longest sea beach till the sunsets.
• Free time at evening.
• Enjoy night beach.
• Over night at Cox’s Bazar.
Day 02: Cox’s Bazar:
• After Breakfast will enjoy marine drive to Inani.
• On the way will visit Himchhari water fall, hill top, Inani coral beach.
• At Evening will enjoy Easy & free time for shopping or self activity
• Over night stay at Cox’s Bazar.
Day 03: Cox’s Bazar – St. Martin Island
• Early Morning bus will pick from hotel to Teknaf.On the way will have packet Breakfast with mineral water.
• Arrive Teknaf at 0800hrs, take some foods at Parjatan restaurant (Self)
• Start for St. Martin by Keari Sindbad / Kutubdia Ship at 0900 hrs.
• Arrive St. Martin at 1200 hrs & transfer to hotel.
• After Lunch relax for a while and then enjoy the beauty of St. Martins Island watch the memorable sunset there & back to hotel.
• Overnight at St. Martins Island.
Day 04: St. Martin Island – Dhaka:
• Wake up early & After Breakfast, Start journey to Chhera Dwip. Spend some times there, enjoy the living corals and small fishes swimming.
• Enjoy the cheradhip and back to hotel.
• Transfer to vessel way to Teknaf at 14:30 hours. Reach at Teknaf around 17:30hours.
• Start for Dhaka at 18:15 hours. Over night Journey
• Arrive Dhaka early morning, back to sweet home and end the tour.
Package Includes :
• Dhaka – Cox’s Bazar by AC Volvo bus tickets
• Teknaf- Dhaka by AC bus tickets.
• Return Keari Sindbad or Kutubdia ship tickets.
• Sightseeing to Cheradip by country boat.
• 02 nights twin accommodation at Prasad Paradise
Package Excludes :
• Food & Soft Drinks (let us know if you wish to include this)
• Items of personal nature and items not mentioned above.
Cell: +8801974407040, +8801814734171.
Note: Price could be change depend on situation or without any notice. Custom made package available.